Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Shia LaBeouf Hits Back at Wedding Doubters

Shia LaBeouf recently appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, where he talked about his wedding. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

Responding to Ellen saying "Congratulations, I think you just got married":

“I did, yes. You said, ‘I think’ because you thought I was messing around or something...The plan was for it to be a private deal … but part of the package, the King Tut package, you get a live stream for free. And I said, ‘You know, we don’t really need that as a matter of fact. We’ll just take our private tape’ We get home and it’s like, ‘Whoa, hey, listen something changed.’ So I called them up and they said, ‘Somebody pressed the wrong button that sends the video to TMZ.'”


Look, it's quite possible that LaBeouf and Goth got a confidential marriage license in California either before or after their Las Vegas ceremony. And it's also possible that Shia LaBeouf does not give a fuck about any licenses issued by the state, and drew up his own marriage license with his crayon box. Both are completely plausible explanations. I guess we'll find out for sure when the union inevitably implodes in a few years (months?).


No comments:

Post a Comment