Monday, October 17, 2016

Ryan Lochte Is Ready To Procreate

E! News recently spoke to Ryan Lochte about his engagement to Kayla Rae Reid. Here's what he had to say:


"Before I even got engaged, I wanted a family of my own. I wanted to find the right one first and then have kids with her. Now that I've found the right one, that's something we definitely talk about…we want kids and I mean, I'm ready to be a dad."

And on wedding planning:
"That's one of the things that I wanted to do because this is not just her wedding, even though everyone always says it's the woman's wedding, but it's mine too and we're a couple now. I wanted to be involved as much as possible. I want to help her pick out the flowers, help pick out the cake…like everything. I want to be right there with her."


No comments:

Post a Comment