Friday, October 7, 2016

No More Procreating for Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson recently sat down for an interview with Jenny McCarthy on her Sirius XM show. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"I was literally pregnant with Remi, and I was like, 'You are getting fixed. This will never happen to me again.' If something happens, it's a miracle of God. I literally told my OBGYN on the table while open, 'If I get pregnant again, I will find you!'"

On pregnancy:
"It's horrible. Nothing is beautiful, nothing is magical. Whatever, you're that person that gets that pregnancy, good for you. But I will remind my children every day of their lives what I [went through]. I was like hospitalized both pregnancies. And then I thought, I wanted another little buddy [for River]. I didn't want a kid to just be an odd man out because I felt like that a lot. I wanted her to have somebody her age, like when we're traveling. And so I thought, 'OK, we'll just do it again.' I was like, 'There's no way it can happen again,' but it was worse. Remi's pregnancy was worse than River's."

On whether or not she wants her daughter River to pursue a career in entertainment:
"I don't want her to do this. If she wants to do this, then great. But I'm going to push for a teacher or doctor or anything else...Because I just think she's going to grow up too privileged to not grow a thick enough skin, in all honesty. I had a pretty thick skin with my upbringing. I just don't think she'll handle it well because people are mean."


No comments:

Post a Comment