Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Melissa Etheridge Really Wants Brad Pitt to Call Her

Melissa Etheridge recently appeared on Andy Cohen's SiriusXM radio show, where she trashed Angelina Jolie. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

“It breaks my heart that anyone would take something as personal as your marriage and your relationship and your rights to your children and do it as purposefully as I see it’s being done, because there’s a way to be. I’ve gone through family courts. I’ve been twice around this block, and I know it really well. And I know when there’s some forethought to just how mean and just how you’re going to put disinformation out there first. [The accusation is] completely unfounded. It’s really heartbreaking to see that.”

On wanting Brad Pitt to call her:
“I really hope that he reaches back out because there are a lot of us who haven’t seen him in 10 years. It was hard then. We all lost a friend.” 

More reasons she hates Angelina:
“[I have so much dirt on her] someday I’ll write a book … I was around when Angelina was not doing nice things with Billy Bob [Thornton] to Laura Dern. I went through that on a personal level, and then to know the side of Jennifer and Brad...Oh, it’s crazy. I helped Laura move out of her house with Billy Bob. I like broke into their home to get her stuff out because it was so nasty.”


Let's face it, the reason Melissa really hates Angelina is that she couldn't con Angelina into being in one of her music videos like Brad's other girlfriends.


No comments:

Post a Comment