Saturday, October 22, 2016

Lady Gaga Disses Madge

Lady Gaga recently sat down for an interview with Beat 1 Radio, where she had this to say about Madonna, as reprinted by Page Six:


“Madonna and I are very different. Just say. We’re very different. I wouldn’t make that comparison at all and I don’t mean to disrespect Madonna, she’s a nice lady, and she’s had a fantastic huge career, biggest pop star of all time. But I play a lot of instruments. I write all my own music. I spend hours a day in the studio. I’m a producer. I’m a writer. What I do is different. I allow myself to fail,” she said. “I allow myself to break. I’m not afraid of my flaws. I just will not be compared to anyone anymore, I am who the fuck I am and this is me. My life story is my life story, just like yours is.”

Be careful which way you're throwing that shade, Gaga!


No comments:

Post a Comment