Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Kiefer Sutherland is In Denial

They say that the first step is admitting you have a problem. Clearly Kiefer Sutherland isn't there yet. Here's what he had to say on a recent episode of The Jess Cagle Interview, as reprinted by People:

“One of the things I love to do is go out with my friends and tell stories and have a bunch of drinks. Having said that, I can also look back on my life and tell you very squarely that the only bad things that have ever happened to me in my life have been because I like to go to bars and have drinks with my friends. [I] enjoy those moments with friends, despite the possibility of consequences.

I would be lying if I told you that there weren’t moments where I felt I let it get away from me. So it’s kind of been a push and pull through my life. I was never the guy, if something was wrong in my life or something wasn’t right, I didn’t go drown my sorrows...I have, at times, for stretches of time [quit boozing]. But at some point, I’ve made a decision, right or wrong, for myself that I would rather work really hard so I could still have some of those times. Than to simply stop. That’s a choice I’ve made and I live with that choice.”

Well, how can you argue with that logic when it produces videos like this? Seriously though, Kiefer. Lay off the sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment