Thursday, October 13, 2016

Joe Jonas Did a Reddit AMA

Joe Jonas recently sat down at his computer to do an Ask Me Anything on Reddit, and the results are pretty great. Here are some of the highlights:

What's it like living with your brother Nick?
"Living with my brother Nick is great because it is actually like living alone. We decided to move in together because he was out of a lease and wanted to find a new place and he convinced me by saying, "You're really bored with your place, right?" and I was like... I guess. So, I moved out and then he forgot to tell me his lease wasn't up for six months, so I was without a house for a little while. Just floating around. Then we found a place in the valley of California and it's nice because he's been traveling and I'm home alone all the time. I get this nice sized house, just chilling. Also, when he comes into town, he came into town this past weekend, our housekeeper put a bunch of his new clothes in my closet and he left town to go finish filming Jumanji, so I don't have to go shopping. I just have a bunch of Nick's free new clothes now."

How did you first respond to South Park, and how do you view the episode now that the Jonas Brothers have been broken up for a while?
"I loved it. When it first came out I was so pumped. I know that Nick was really kind of not into watching it, but I thought it was the funniest thing at the time and it's kind of a compliment because obviously if you go to a comedy show and they pick you out and make fun of you, you can't heckle back, you gotta just take it and enjoy it, and for me I've always been a fan and I knew that was kind of a wow we made it moment, and also they were kind of attacking Disney more than me, so I didn't really feel threatened. Now I watch it back and laugh and Mickey kicked my ass so I won the episode by being beat up by Mickey Mouse."

Is it true that youre the Jonas Bro thats hangin the most meat in his skinny jeans?
"I like to think so. Although, it's not often that I'm in a locker room or shower with my brothers, so I couldn't really tell you. But, I'd like the Internet to believe that I'm still killin' it."

Who did you lose your virginity to?
"I lost my virginity to this girl named Ashley. You can probably just Google it. It's pretty easy to figure out. I dated a girl named Ashley, so just Google it to figure out which Ashley that is. It's quite the great story because I didn't have any condoms, so I went to our drummer, Jack's room, who was my roommate at the time and I demolished his room looking for them. Found them underneath his underwear drawer. When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished because I was in dire need. Needed to happen then and now. Safety first, kids." (It's Twilight's Ashley Greene)

How do you feel when fans call you "daddy"?
"I just hope their actual father isn't reading their Twitter accounts. But I take it as a compliment...if you're old enough to say that. I think you should at least be 18 to be able to say daddy to someone."

Did you have a boner 100% of the time while filming the Body Moves music video?
"Thank you very much about saying it's tastefully sexy. There was definitely some half chubbing going on during the video. I wouldn't say a full blown boner, but I would say a haflie. I mean it's kind of hard not to in that situation especially when you're trying to be intimate, and also they put us in an elevator, me and Charlotte McKinney who I'm sure Reddit is very familiar with. They put her in an elevator with me and then they had kind of a hidden camera filming this whole time, and I had a great time doing the video.
Also, during our Toothbrush video I worked with Ashley Graham and the first thing out of her mouth - I never told anybody this - she actually said if you get a boner I'm gonna start to laugh, so that was how she broke the ice to get us comfortable on set."

Read the full AMA at Reddit.


No comments:

Post a Comment