Saturday, October 8, 2016

Dina Lohan Wants a Piece of the Spotlight

In light of Lindsay Lohan's Russian Interview and finger-getting-chopped-off incident, Dina Lohan saw the opportunity to claw her way back into the spotlight, so she promptly called E! News and told them the following:


On Lindsay's broken engagement to Egor Tarabasov:
"In this instance, very happy. I can sleep at night. He was just very young and it just wasn't working out. It got to the point where it was abusive.  And I'm a victim of domestic abuse and it's hard. I never thought in a million years my daughter would have to experience that, but she did, and fortunately she's out and happy and done with it. I wish him well and I hope he gets help because he was a nice man...She just wants to have babies and settle down. She's like 30 which makes me 130." 

And on the finger:
"We'll find out Friday. It's the tip, so it's all about feeling the nerve. She can't tell yet because it's all stitched up and still healing. That could take a while, that could take a year. So she's going back to the doctor Friday."


No comments:

Post a Comment