Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Brangelina's Former Bodyguard Talks Stalkers

Brangelina's former bodyguard Mark Bellingham recently sat down form an interview with The Sun, where he talked about working for the couple. Here's what he had to say:

“We had stalkers in Chicago and New York which I had to deal with. Angie was filming in a crowd and everyone’s got smiles on their faces except for one guy. He looked angry. A few days later, we were coming off set and this guy came running down the road with photos to be signed. Angie wanted to get out of the vehicle and do it but I said no. I went and got the photos and took them to her. She was like, ‘Wow, these are personal photos.’ The guy ran off, then reappeared days later near the hotel, so I got him arrested. He’d been following Angie all over the States. To me, it was a John Lennon classic. Whenever she was on her own in pictures, he was smiling. Then whenever she was with Brad, he had this angry look on his face.”

On the children:
“I was Brad and Angelina’s head of security. The military set me up perfectly for what I did with them. The biggest concern for them was the kidnapping of the kids, it’s all about money...Angie and Brad are very worried about who goes near their children. It was clear from the start we had a great chemistry and they trusted me with the kids. We got very close, I was living with them all the time. I could take the kids anywhere I wanted to on my own. No one else was allowed to do that. Even when I wanted to bring in extra people, they wouldn’t let any of those near the kids. They could look out for them from a distance but they couldn’t physically touch them. I took them swimming. I fathered them, basically.”

On Brad's idea of a good time:
“Once, it was Angie’s birthday and we were all sitting in an Audi Q7. I hadn’t been working with them long and suddenly Brad has locked the doors and farted and we couldn’t get out.”

On their quirks:
“What surprised me was their low level of common sense. I found it crazy when they would ask me questions like, ‘How do I go down to that bar?’ and ‘What do I need to do to get there?’ They’re not stupid, but because of the world they live in, they just haven’t done something like that for so long. I found that weird.”


No comments:

Post a Comment