Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Lea Michele On Her Home

Lea Michele recently spoke to InStyle Home & Design about her home in West Hollywood. Here's what she had to say:


"I was swimming in my pool the other day thinking, 'If you had told me years ago that I, a girl from the Bronx, would someday live in this beautiful home...It really is the greatest blessing.' I need a home that would allow me to recover and breathe and recharge. I fell in love with this place the minute I saw it, just being so far from people, and really being in nature and in the mountains. It's spacious and you see so much green. This house is healing."

On staying in:
"I'm not a party girl. I've never been that. Trust me, I love to go out and share a nice bottle of wine with some friends over a delicious meal, but my perfect night is at home with people I love."

On her love of cooking:
"I grew up in a house where food was family, it was joy. And I believe that's really what makes a home a home."

On what makes her happy:
"The thing that I'm most happy about is that I wake up every day feeling content, just me. I've never really had that before. I think that once you find that, then all the things you want in life come your way."


No comments:

Post a Comment