Friday, September 30, 2016

Justin Theroux Works Out

Justin Theroux is on the cover of this month's UK Men's Health Magazine. Here's what he had to say:


"You have to come in to filming in the best shape you can because as the hours and weeks grind on you, you find yourself not having the luxury of going to the gym and doing the big workouts you like to do. The beauty of workouts now is that you really just need some rubber bands and a kettlebell and you can set up anywhere." 

On happiness:
"I only ever find myself unhappy if I mistrust my gut. If I've learned anything, it's to do what I want based on my taste. Usually I enjoy myself. It's simple advice, do what makes you happy. But I've been very successful, at least on a happiness level."

On modern men:
"I just find non-modern men very boring. Just because they seem rigid, stuck in the old tropes of what it means to be a professional, a boyfriend, a father. Those kinds of things."

On style:
"The one thing that is unchangeable is I refuse to wear shorts. I just don't think it's a good look on anybody. It's the same with flip-flops. I don't think anyone should wear those things unless they're in rehab, in hospital or on a beach. I just prefer jeans and boots."

On Jennifer Aniston's essay on paparazzi culture:
"I was very proud of what she wrote. It was a rare insight into how disgusting all that is. At some point it becomes bullying. It sucks when people aim cameras at your stomach on some bizarre womb watch. But more to the point, it's equally damaging to the national conversation."


No comments:

Post a Comment