Friday, September 30, 2016

Britney Spears Reflects on her 20s

Britney Spears recently sat down for an interview with the UK's Lorraine. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:


"I liked my thirties way more than my twenties. My twenties were horrible. My teens were fun, but I like my thirties. Thirties is great. You know who you really are."

On children Sean, 11, and Jaden, 10:
"It's a little strange. I'm nervous, because I know 12, 13, 14 and 15 is going to be really scary, and I'm going to be like, 'Mom, please come to the house and help me out here!' But right now it's a great age. They're still babies."

On her new album Glory:
"I really took my time with this record. I took like two and a half years to do it, and I worked with the most profound, amazing people. It was just really, really cool. I definitely had the jitters. I was like, 'Oh, my God! Will people like it?' Oh, my God! But it worked out."

On being single:
"I'm in a really good place right now, so I think I'm just...I'm loving and learning myself every day, and learning who I am, so it's just...it's awakening. It's cool. It's OK to be single, yeah. It totally is."


No comments:

Post a Comment